Monday, April 4, 2011

Intro and Day One - Scripture a Day Challenge

I saw a similar challenge recently and thought I would try it.  Study a verse each day and allow it to pentrate your heart and soul.  Meditate upon it and make it practical.  Just knowing a verse doesn't mean much unless you apply it to your life!!  Do you really know Jesus?  It should be more than a religion - but a relationship. 


Day One:

John 15:14-15 is a section of verses that I really enjoy studying.  It shows us how we can abide in Jesus and have a relationship with Him.  Jesus tells us "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me and I know the Father - and I lay down my life for the sheep."  It is more than just believing that Jesus existed.  Jesus knows you but do you really know Jesus?   This is day one to that adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment